Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology; University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Graduate: Doctor of Physical Therapy; Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, VA
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT): Myopain Seminars
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT): A and B
- Manual therapy for upper and lower quarter injuries
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) of the spine
- Pre and post surgical orthopedic care
Chad enjoys treating a variety of orthopedic patients including acute and chronic low back pain, sports injuries, myofascial pain, total joint replacements and everything in between. Chad is dry needling certified through Myopain Seminars and is currently in the process of becoming a McKenzie Certified clinician. His favorite part of being a physical therapist is helping his patients return to the activities they love. He utilizes the most up to date evidence to create an active, individualized approach that meets his patients' goals.