Abby Hoobler, PA-C
Areas of Specialization
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic surgery
- General orthopedics
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts, Psychology; University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Graduate: Master of Physician Assistant Program, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Fellowship: Emergency Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Board Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certified
- Member, National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member, Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants (VAPA)
- Member, Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Abby directly assists Kevin F. Bonner with patient care both in the office and in the operating room. She serves as a patient resource for issues arising before and after surgery. Abby is readily available to respond to patient questions and concerns regarding their course of treatment.
Family & Interests
Abby grew up in Virginia Beach and is a graduate of Norfolk Academy. She currently lives in Virginia Beach with her husband. She is an active volunteer with the Virginia Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad, and enjoys running, skiing, and gardening.