Sara A. Tyszko, PA-C
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Guided Injection
- Research, Including Stem Cell Applications for Spine and Joint Issues
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Biology, Washington College, Chestertown, MD
Graduate: Masters of Physician Assistant Program, Towson University/CCBS Essex, Baltimore, MD
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- ACLS, BLS, and CPR certified
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
Responsibilities at Jordan-Young Institute
Sara assists Dr. David S. Levi and Dr. Scott I. Horn with follow up appointments, trigger point injections, and musculoskeletal joint injections. She is also responsible for ongoing research studies in regenerative medicine.
Family & Interests
Sara lives with her husband and two children in Chesapeake. She enjoys reading, running, and going to the beach.