Tiffany Cambron, PA-C
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science with concentration in Exercise Science, Old Dominion University, VA.
Graduate: Master of Physician Assistant studies, Eastern Virginia Medical School, VA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- ACLS certified
- MAT Medication-Assisted Treatment certified
- General Orthopedics
- Joint replacement of the and knee
- Orthopedic afflictions of the hip and knee
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
Responsibilities at Jordan-Young Institute
As a board-certified Physician Assistant, Tiffany specializes in orthopedic surgery with emphasis on disorders of the hip and knee along with total joint replacements. She collaborates with Dr. louis jordan in the operating room, hospital, and outpatient clinic. She is trained to perform physical examinations, order and interpret tests, prescribe medications, as well as, develop treatment plans, including both non-operative and operative treatment options. Tiffany is also available as a resource and enjoys providing education and collaborating with patients to achieve high quality patient-centered care.
Family & Interests
Tiffany enjoys spending time with her husband and dogs, as well as travelling, boating and cooking.