Travis Farrell, PA-C
Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Graduate Education: Master of Physician Assistant Program; Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants, Board Certified
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Total Joint Arthroscopy
- General Orthopedics
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- Pi Alpha Physician Assistant National Honor Society
Responsibilities at Jordan-Young Institute
Travis directly assists Dr. Justin Griffin with patient care both in the office and in the operating room. She serves as a patient resource for issues arising before and after surgery. Travis is readily available to respond to patient questions and concerns regarding their course of treatment.
Travis is a Virginia Beach native and graduate of First Colonial High School. Prior to attending PA school, Travis was employed as a Physical Therapy Technician. She lives in Virginia Beach with her husband and enjoys running, volleyball, and hiking.