Angela Rivera, NP-C
Angela assists Dr. Louis C. Jordan with patient care and serves as a patient resouce for issues arising before and after surgery. She is readily available to respond to patient questions and concerns regarding their course of treatment.
Angela lives in Virginia Beach with her husband, who is a US Naval Military Officer and her two children. She enjoys running, skiing and biking.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Richmond, VA
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) 2009
- General Orthopedics
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Revision Surgery of the knees and hips
- Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners