Rebecca Macaskill, PA-C
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Guided Injection
- Wilderness and Expeditionary Medicine
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Biology, Clearwater Christian College, Clearwater, FL
Graduate: Masters of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Methodist University, Fayetteville, NC
Post-Graduate Fellowship: Orthopedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth, VA
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- ACLS and BLS certified
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Naval Association of Physician Assistants
Responsibilities at Jordan-Young Institute
Beka assists Dr. David S. Levi and Dr. Scott I. Horn with follow up appointments, trigger point injections, and musculoskeletal joint injections.
Family & Interests
Beka lives with her husband and two children in Chesapeake. She enjoys carpentry and renovation, sailing, snowboarding, volleyball, soccer, and almost every other outdoor sport.