Michelle Smith, FNP-C
Michelle assists Dr. Joseph Gondusky with patient care, serves as a patient resource for issues arising before and after surgery, and assists in surgery. She is readily available to respond to patient questions and concerns regarding their course of treatment.
Michelle lives in Chesapeake with her husband, son, and daughter. She enjoys softball, kayaking, exercising, camping, and her children’s sports activities.
- Associate of Applied Science in Administration; Madison Area Technical College, Madison, WI
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing; Tidewater Community College, Norfolk, VA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Sentara College of Health Sciences, Chesapeake, VA
- Master of Science in Nursing with a Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners National Certification (AANP), 2018
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners
- General Orthopedics
- Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Arthroscopic Surgery