Annemarie Anderson, MS, LAT, ATC
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Education in Kinesiology; University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Graduate: Masters of Science in Athletic Training; University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedics
- Regenerative Medicine
- Application of Evidence-Based Medicine within Clinical Practice
- Board of Certification, Inc. Certified Athletic Trainer, 2023
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Mid-Atlantic Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Virginia Athletic Trainers’ Association
Responsibilities at Jordan-Young Institute
Annie works directly with Dr. David Levi and Dr. Scott Horn in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation to facilitate care between patients and physicians. She assists with evaluation and patient education.
Annie lives in Virginia Beach. She enjoys the outdoors, cooking, and spending time with her family.